Pathways to Citizenship invites dedicated and driven second year college students to apply for our rewarding legal internship program. This is a chance to witness the intricacies of immigration law, advocate for vulnerable populations,and learn about the cultural and legal challenges an immigrant must navigate to succeed in America.
What we are looking for..
1. Educational Background: An applicant must be at least eighteen years old AND a second year college student, OR a recent graduate with a strong academic record.
2. Interest and Passion: An applicant must demonstrate interest in immigration law, social justice, and commitment to our organization's mission. We want people who genuinely care about this cause as much as we do!
3. Communication Skills: An applicant must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as you may be dealing with clients and legal documents.
4. Teamwork and Collaboration: Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team and interact with clients from different backgrounds.
5. Adaptability: Nonprofit work is fast paced. We have multiple projects happening at once, always. A legal intern must be able to switch gears from case to case in order to succeed.
Seize the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of immigration law while contributing to positive change. Apply now for Pathways to Citizenship's legal internship and take the first step towards
a fulfilling and impactful legal career!
If applying by Email, click here for the necessary documents.
"Your guidance & belief in me made me realize that this is what I want to do in my professional career."
- Valeria Aguilar, past legal intern